Gunny puck mount

Place any good comments or company referrals here to sponsors or with individuals on the forum selling used equipment.
smooth16
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Gunny puck mount

Post by smooth16 »

After being so inconvenienced as to order a mount from Gunny and being forced to pay for it I received it sooner than expected.

He even had the gall to e-mail me when he was throwing in a free mounting plate asking for the size and included an extension.

Watch this guy, he does what he says, ships quick and includes stuff you did not pay for.

I am so disturbed I may order 2 more of these monster mounts from him and see if I can find a reason to **Censored** about him.

And THANK YOU big time to Gunny !!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
BushHog
Handle: Bushhog
Radio: general lee

Re: Gunny puck mount

Post by BushHog »

good guy for sure, im proud we got him as a sponsor.
Donor
Donor

Post by 626 »

Im glad you got it so fast.

Thank you so much for your purchase. Let us all know when you get it installed and post some pics please. Semper Fi and let me know if I can help out.

FYI smooth16 was the recipient of a new product im putting out there. A six-inch extension machined from 303 stainless that is tapped at both ends for 3/8x24. I originally intended it as a replacement for the spring to make the 102 whip a true 108. I will post pics on my site soon.
Moose
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Post by Moose »

Gunny's Pucks are definately First Class!!!!!

Thanks again Gunny for putting my install on your site. Been spreadin the word around about your product too.
Donor
Donor

Post by 626 »

You are absolutely welcome Moose. I hope you Keydown at the NWC Modulator's break. Thanks for sendin me those great pics.