Linx Pocono Redneck 1/14/08

You can put a videogate, watergate on Putfile or YouTube, and put the URL links in your post. Anyone can get a free account on Putfile to store their gates, and it even gives you the BB code to post in your message for the link.
Pocono Redneck
Donor
Donor

Linx Pocono Redneck 1/14/08

Post by Pocono Redneck »

For fast connections..
[stream]http://poconoredneck.usa1host ... s/linx.mp3[/stream]

Download here...
MP3 Here too
linx

Post by linx »

LOL, nice. I lost ya there at the last second or two, but ya made the trip for sure.
bullet

Post by bullet »

I think you are the first Watergate. That antenna will be great.
Pocono Redneck
Donor
Donor

Post by Pocono Redneck »

bullet wrote:I think you are the first Watergate. That antenna will be great.
LOL...contest was over yesterday ;) This one like the one I posted yesterday was just for fun :D
Roughneck424

Post by Roughneck424 »

That's a good one, great to hear to fellow CBRT's going at it. Now that some conditions are rolling in I need to get hooked up to do watergates :)
Pocono Redneck
Donor
Donor

Post by Pocono Redneck »

Roughneck424 wrote:That's a good one, great to hear to fellow CBRT's going at it. Now that some conditions are rolling in I need to get hooked up to do watergates :)
Thanks Man...I'm just using the voice record function on my digi camera---with the 1 gig chip it will do 96 minutes at the highest quality setting!
Pocono Redneck
Donor
Donor

Post by Pocono Redneck »

*bump*
Z28
Donor
Donor
Handle: 359

Post by Z28 »

Awesome,I wish I didn't have to work today so I could have heard the skip.
killapits
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Post by killapits »

thats sounded good wish i could watergate
gun runner
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by gun runner »

Man that's cool right there, makes me wanna go fire that old thunderbolt up and try to shoot a little skip myself . but skip aint really runnin yet down here in the BYU .Just A real high static level .
Pocono Redneck
Donor
Donor

Post by Pocono Redneck »

killapits wrote:thats sounded good wish i could watergate
Thanks!

Like I said above.. I used my digital camera's sound record feature to do this one.

All you need is any kind of recorder that you can transfer to your PC... A lot of cell phones and digital cameras these days have a USB cable to connect with---then it's a piece of cake.

If you do not have any other recording device but have or can get a microphone for your PC you can use the PC microphone to record with directly to your PC (if you are running a base station). You would need some sort of portable device to do a mobile watergate though.

Once you have your watergate "capture" then you can download a free sound file editor/convertor called Audacity from HERE that works great and you'll be good to go!