Bolt Cutter 351 in the Mobil 2

You can put a videogate, watergate on Putfile or YouTube, and put the URL links in your post. Anyone can get a free account on Putfile to store their gates, and it even gives you the BB code to post in your message for the link.
Bolt cutter
Donor
Donor

Bolt Cutter 351 in the Mobil 2

Post by Bolt cutter »

This one did not want to work. It was a good one to.
Let's do some WATTS!
yota167
Donor
Donor
Radio: Stryker490HP

Post by yota167 »

I made a great contact with you the other day. I can't get over how often I hear you, and couple of other stations from that bikini state in my recieve.
It is unbelievable...I can't keep florida outa my mobile. I've heard you alot man, just thought I would let you know.
yota167
central buckeye
Bolt cutter
Donor
Donor

Post by Bolt cutter »

That's great. Good to hear my duck mobile station is making the trip. Live for the DX. I will keep an ear out and give you a shout. 351 Bolt Cutter in the little mobile!
Let's do some WATTS!
Bolt cutter
Donor
Donor

Post by Bolt cutter »

yota167 wrote:I made a great contact with you the other day. I can't get over how often I hear you, and couple of other stations from that bikini state in my recieve.
It is unbelievable...I can't keep florida outa my mobile. I've heard you alot man, just thought I would let you know.
yota167
central buckeye
Go to Removed per request. You will see on the home page Sound Files Click on Bolt Cutter and there you will find some recordings of my station. Again thanks for the shout out.
Let's do some WATTS!
yota167
Donor
Donor
Radio: Stryker490HP

Post by yota167 »

Bolt cutter wrote:
yota167 wrote:I made a great contact with you the other day. I can't get over how often I hear you, and couple of other stations from that bikini state in my recieve.
yota167
central buckeye
Go to Removed per request. You will see on the home page Sound Files Click on Bolt Cutter and there you will find some recordings of my station. Again thanks for the shout out.
Sweet page, I'll check it out some more when I get to a non dialup connection!
yota167
central buckeye