WOOHOO! We got gates!

You can put a videogate, watergate on Putfile or YouTube, and put the URL links in your post. Anyone can get a free account on Putfile to store their gates, and it even gives you the BB code to post in your message for the link.
521 Houston

WOOHOO! We got gates!

Post by 521 Houston »

Gonna throw this up there while it's still here! Post some gates people!

Like Thumper said, watergates can be hosted FREE at Putfile.com

You get your own home page with the free account, and your own URL to access them. On the upload page it also lists the URL and BB Code for posting your gate links to the forum. You can post your whole page, or just use the BB Code for the particular gate if you only want to post one under a specific title.

Example... my site url:
http://www.putfile.com/521houston

and here would be an individual file: Click here to hear 4040-and-521
THUMPER

Post by THUMPER »

gates sound good 521
BigBubbaBD

Post by BigBubbaBD »

Nice Gates 521 :D

I like the "4040 and 521".. Walkin on Wingnut out of the Carolinas. Wish he had started the gate earlier. wingnuts a local here.
521 Houston

Post by 521 Houston »

BigBubbaBD wrote:Nice Gates 521 :D

I like the "4040 and 521".. Walkin on Wingnut out of the Carolinas. Wish he had started the gate earlier. wingnuts a local here.
I actually had one someplace... if you listened REALLY REALLY hard, and used your imagination a little bit, you could almost hear Wingnut in the background. LOL
521 Houston

Post by 521 Houston »

Oh, and BigBubba, Wingnut said to send a wave to his buddy, "Krusty the clown" LOL!
BigBubbaBD

Post by BigBubbaBD »

521 Houston wrote:Oh, and BigBubba, Wingnut said to send a wave to his buddy, "Krusty the clown" LOL!
haha I hear ya. That would make a good one wouldnt it.

Hes been out killing bees all day. And seems to only want to talk about bees and getting stung tonight. There is 0 skip this way.

Oh wingnuts a trip.. Well everybody around heres a trip and a half.