Some of the BS

You can put a videogate, watergate on Putfile or YouTube, and put the URL links in your post. Anyone can get a free account on Putfile to store their gates, and it even gives you the BB code to post in your message for the link.
BigBubbaBD

Some of the BS

Post by BigBubbaBD »

We talked about some of the BS that I have to listen to in the shoutbox a few weeks ago.
About how some people around here cant seem to "have fun" it seems. Some of them like I was saying cant seem to do anything but talk trash, make personal threats and think they are the only ones that can talk.
Some of yall said its not like that where you are and I didnt think it was but its soooo anoying here sometimes.
I just cant understand it.

Anyway I was just sitting back on some of the local stations talking a little but doing mostly listening as im also typing on the internet at the same time. Listening to some of the same ol BS and thought Id catch a little of it for yall to hear.
http://media.putfile.com/SomeoftheBS

It gets worse than this but I just thought to watergate at that moment as it was winding down for now.. It gets real bad sometimes to the point Id rather not repeat on here.

Tell me if yall have to listen to stuff like this all the time?
Now I know people can get hot under the coller from time to time but it seems like everytime they turn there radios on around here.. But its not everybody just some.

Maby skip will start rolling and I can get some usefull watergates instead of this pointless BS.
Last edited by BigBubbaBD on September 30th, 2006, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
521 Houston

Post by 521 Houston »

Gawd, man... sounds like some of the local truckers around here! No wonder you can't get any good skip, with id-10-t's like that plugging your ears!
DAYDREAMER

Post by DAYDREAMER »

Try the NW suburbs of Chicago! I think we have more CB "Rambos" around I-90 and I-294 than anywhere. Have a couple of real goofballs that take up radio space every morning and every night.

It never ceases to amaze me the dollars people will put into their equipment just so they can sound stupids to more people!

Always enjoy the jerk who'll lock down the channel just to prove a point when someone tweaks his ego! Ah well, each to his own, I guess.
THUMPER

Post by THUMPER »

WOW

THAT IS JUST LIKE THE LOCALS HERE !! BUT WE WOULD HAVE AT LEAST 10 OR 12 OF THEM GOIN AT IT . AND THE CRAP THEY WOULD SAY WOULD MAKE YOU SICK
Last edited by THUMPER on August 22nd, 2006, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigBopper

Post by BigBopper »

There was a Guy on channel 28 here, for a couple of days talking like that, 3-4 hours,,,yea I try to ignore it, too many other channels to listen too, but I don't want my daughters to hear that crap!!
BigBubbaBD

Post by BigBubbaBD »

THUMPER wrote:WOW

THAT IS JUST LIKE THE LOCALS HERE !! BUT WE WOULD HAVE AT LEAST 10 OR 12 OF THEM GOIN AT IT . AND THE CRAP THEY WOULD SAY WOULD MAKE YOU SICK

Yea like I said that was no where near as bad as it is sometimes. Like you said sometimes it 8-10 guys with HUGE stations just on and on never stops.
They even give out personal information when they are going at it good. like the guys they are mad ats names and addresses , what they drive and stuff like that.
Its so stupid.

Im an easy going guy, but I get hot everynow and then like anybody else. But IMO the radio is no place for it.
Wouldnt surprise me if half these "radio Bad AS*eS wouldnt show if someone called there bluff.

I dont know just my afternoon RANT I guess lol.
THUMPER

Post by THUMPER »

LOL SOUNDS JUST LIKE HERE

YA I DONT GET IT MYSELF .................CB RAMBOS..........MORE LIKE CB BIMBOS TO ME
BigBubbaBD

Post by BigBubbaBD »

THUMPER wrote:LOL SOUNDS JUST LIKE HERE

YA I DONT GET IT MYSELF .................CB RAMBOS..........MORE LIKE CB BIMBOS TO ME

Yep.

Its like the bigger radio you have the more stupid you have to act on the air.

Its so easy to get along with my buddys (with mud Duck radios) random truckers, some of the local truckers and just whoever.
But its like everybody who has a little fire in the wire becomes untalkable to the rest of the world.

oh well guess we will never understand it. I know if I had a 50ft tower with the biggest antenna and 10K watts of SuperWackPacked AUDIO I would never be that way.
Takes all kinds
Looney

Post by Looney »

what a cry baby :) i love to hear that on the radio. it just makes me sit back and laugh :lol:
steelrain

Post by steelrain »

about 10 years ago or so in my home town these two got into it on the radio and the one guy whent to the others house. that guy blew him off his front porch with the shot gun. I remember that becouse my mom worked with the wife of the guy who died. all over an argument on the cb. I guess some times you have to just change the channel.
Maverick
Donor
Donor

Post by Maverick »

Wow, I feel bad for you guys. There's a couple stupid people around here, but mostly it's the truckers that flood the airwaves with sh**. The locals around here (denver) are for the most part really cool people, and the few guys that do have BIG BIG radio's keep the stupid people in line.
short fuse

Post by short fuse »

that's a real nice way to talk on the radio! sounds like the locals around D.C. every friggin' day.all their cursin' and just generally acting like a bunch moron's!guess it doesn't take alot of brains to spend money on a radio'but it takes alot to learn how to be respectful of other people! :?
Madhadder1558

Post by Madhadder1558 »

Have to say we got a pretty clean home channel around here.. not usually alot of that fowl stuff... alot of folk on there have children in listening distance..
the big radios can just deadkey out or talk over anybody coming in with bad mouths..
grease monkey

Post by grease monkey »

BigBubbaBD wrote:
Wouldnt surprise me if half these "radio Bad AS*eS wouldnt show if someone called there bluff.
i couldnt listen to it,site says it was removed.but anyways we have guys like that out here.i call them radio tuff guys.ive called a couple of them out a few times,they never showed.after i call them out and tell them what parkin lot im in they shut the radio off or just sit there and listen and they wont key up for about a week.then i hear em and call em out again and dont hear from them for another week. :roll:
GOTA Go
Donor
Donor

Post by GOTA Go »

Hey bubba, Have you ever hear "G Dog" out of Greensboro? He'll get on and say nothing but" I got to do do " for 30 straight min. and he doesn't want anyone to talk they won't. Too big of radio. It's not filthy but it's insane. He drives most of the truckers driving thru crazy but I just laugh because he can stomp most every but who tries to shut him up.

Romans 10:9
BigBubbaBD

Post by BigBubbaBD »

Nope never heard of him before. And I get alot of guys from all around greensboro and 1-40 both sides out here...
GOTA Go
Donor
Donor

Post by GOTA Go »

Ok, what about stickman? I thought it might be our forums stickman but then I seen he was from Va.

BigBubbaBD

Post by BigBubbaBD »

Yep. Dont know him but he is around here somewhere. And like you I thought it was Stickman from the site but found out it wasnt lol.
GOTA Go
Donor
Donor

Post by GOTA Go »

I tried giving you a holler today. I had to go up 29 to reidsville and over to Eden. Then I came down 135 to 220 to 68 to 40. It was early in the day so you were probably at work. I did see several base antennas. I thought I wonder if any of them were yours.

BigBubbaBD

Post by BigBubbaBD »

GOTA Go wrote:I tried giving you a holler today. I had to go up 29 to reidsville and over to Eden. Then I came down 135 to 220 to 68 to 40. It was early in the day so you were probably at work. I did see several base antennas. I thought I wonder if any of them were yours.

Yep I didnt get home untill almost 6:00 I think it was maby 5:30
But hey you were all in my recieve if I was home.
Theres alot of big radios around here (alot of bases). Alot of the big towers are on the backroads etc..
When you went down 220 to 68 to 40 at one point in time you were withen 1 to 2 Miles from my house (the way the bird flys) wish I had been on or you had come by later. Could have EASILY put you in the red on that meter :D You the same to me im sure.
GOTA Go
Donor
Donor

Post by GOTA Go »

I'm usually up that way two or three times a week. The latest is usually around 300 or 3:30

ChickenHeart

Post by ChickenHeart »

Looney wrote:what a cry baby :) i love to hear that on the radio. it just makes me sit back and laugh :lol:
I know you are right.
What a bunch of crybabies.
I keep channel 19 locked down 24-7 by playing talk radio on it.
That really **Censored** off the idiots around here.
Course I get on once in a while to cuss em out.
I dont give a crap cause the FCC aint gonna do anythng about it and I have a big barbwire fence around my house so they cant get at my antenna.
Anyhow I got free wireless internet and dont need to talk on my CB to any of the Aholes around here.

CH the ChickenHearted
Flour Bluff, Texas